PUMA Samples up to 1.87% Cu and 1.06 g/t Au at Chester Property
During the initial exploration work conducted on the Chester property in November and December, 2019, Puma Exploration Inc. sampled 1.87% Cu, 1.36% Cu and 1.03% Cu in trench T19-04, located in the east zone. Furthermore, Puma is pleased to report values of up to 1.06 g/t Au in the gossan zone overlying the east zone, which was recently trenched by the technical team. Very limited gold analysis has been performed in the past and will be systematically evaluated in the upcoming exploration programs.
|DOWNLOAD THE FULL PRESS RELEASE|
► 30,926,974 shares outstanding
– New well controlled shares structure
► Unique undevelopped Base Metals Deposits with resources
– Murray Brook Deposit : 5.2 M.tonnes M+I @ 7.04% Pb-Zn, 0.46% Cu, 0.65 g/t Au, 68.9 g/t Ag (NI 43-101 2016)
– Chester Deposit : 1.4 M.Tonnes historical resources* @ 1.38% Cu and 2.0 M.Tonnes Inf. @1.26% Cu
► Main focus and strategy on the Exploration in the Bathurst Mining Camp
– Targets generating model with advanced tools : 3D modelling, Machine learning, XRF, Cutting edge tools, etc.
– DNR Bathurst Geoscientists Experts support Puma team with over 30 years of exploration experience
► Four part strategy : Development, Exploration, Acquisition and Royalties (DEAR)
To learn more about us, consult our Corporate Presentation
To stay up to date with PUMA news and to stay in touch with us, just follow us!